Become a Partner
Conservation Allies looking for Partners who have clear impacts and highly effective field programs that are representing a broad range of conservation needs across the planet. Only organizations that are focused on the conservation of threatened biodiversity and protected areas are eligible for Conservation Allies partnership. We select Partners through a rigorous vetting process which includes periodic site visits; annual financial and programmatic reporting; and consistent, meaningful contact between Conservation Allies staff and Partners.
Requirements for Conservation Allies Partners:
- Not-for-profit organization with legal NGO/charity status in home country.
- Must be focused on the conservation of IUCN Threatened biodiversity and protected areas using any approach to save species and sites.
- A commitment to conservation approaches that involve local communities.
- Working in a developing country.
- Have a track record of clear impacts and results.
- Commitment to hiring, developing, and empowering local staff.
- Focused predominantly on conservation activities rather than research.
- Commitment to scaling up conservation efforts.
- Financial integrity, transparency, and efficiency, with fiscal processes meeting the highest standards.
Conservation Allies Partners Gain:
- Exposure and promotion to a U.S. donors via the Conservation Allies website.
- Access and promotion to the Conservation Allies network of donors and foundations.
- No overhead deduction for donations – the Partner receives 100% of all donations.
- All U.S. donations are fully tax-deductible for the donor.
- Tactical fundraising and development services and support.
- Access to organizational capacity-building support and technical training.
To apply, please fill out the application form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Conservation Allies will conduct a thorough review of your application and reach out with any further questions within two months of your submission. We will then make recommendations to our Board of Directors for final approval.
If you have questions about partnership opportunities, email us at email@example.com.